Toe Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• ToeDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) To hold or carry the toes (in a certain way).
- (n.) The journal, or pivot, at the lower end of a revolving shaft or spindle, which rests in a step.
- (n.) A lateral projection at one end, or between the ends, of a piece, as a rod or bolt, by means of which it is moved.
- (v. t.) To touch or reach with the toes; to come fully up to; as, to toe the mark.
- (n.) A projection from the periphery of a revolving piece, acting as a cam to lift another piece.
- (n.) One of the terminal members, or digits, of the foot of a man or an animal.
- (n.) The fore part of the hoof or foot of an animal.
- (n.) Anything, or any part, corresponding to the toe of the foot; as, the toe of a boot; the toe of a skate.
• Toe dropDefinition & Meaning in English
- () A morbid condition of the foot in which the toe is depressed and the heel elevated.