Toiling Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• ToilingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Toil
• ToilDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To labor; to work; -- often with out.
- (v. t.) To weary; to overlabor.
- (n.) A net or snare; any thread, web, or string spread for taking prey; -- usually in the plural.
- (v. i.) To exert strength with pain and fatigue of body or mind, especially of the body, with efforts of some continuance or duration; to labor; to work.
- (v.) Labor with pain and fatigue; labor that oppresses the body or mind, esp. the body.