Tooting Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• TootingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Toot
• TootDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) To stand out, or be prominent.
- (v. i.) To blow or sound a horn; to make similar noise by contact of the tongue with the root of the upper teeth at the beginning and end of the sound; also, to give forth such a sound, as a horn when blown.
- (v. t.) To cause to sound, as a horn, the note being modified at the beginning and end as if by pronouncing the letter t; to blow; to sound.
- (v. i.) To peep; to look narrowly.
- (v. t.) To see; to spy.