Toured Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• TouredDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Tour
• TourDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) To make a tourm; as, to tour throught a country.
- (v. t.) A going round; a circuit; hence, a journey in a circuit; a prolonged circuitous journey; a comprehensive excursion; as, the tour of Europe; the tour of France or England.
- (v. t.) A turn; a revolution; as, the tours of the heavenly bodies.
- (v. t.) anything done successively, or by regular order; a turn; as, a tour of duty.
- (n.) A tower.