Towards Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• TowardsDefinition & Meaning in English
- (prep. & adv.) See Toward.
- (prep.) With direction to, in a moral sense; with respect or reference to; regarding; concerning.
- (prep.) Tending to; in the direction of; in behalf of.
- (adv.) Near; at hand; in state of preparation.
- (prep.) Near; about; approaching to.
- (prep.) In the direction of; to.
• TowardDefinition & Meaning in English
- (prep.) Readly to do or learn; compliant with duty; not froward; apt; docile; tractable; as, a toward youth.
- (prep.) Approaching; coming near.
- (adv.) Alt. of Towards
- (prep.) Ready to act; forward; bold; valiant.
- (prep.) Alt. of Towards