Transpare Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• TranspareDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t. & i.) To be, or cause to be, transparent; to appear, or cause to appear, or be seen, through something.
• TransparentDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Having the property of transmitting rays of light, so that bodies can be distinctly seen through; pervious to light; diaphanous; pellucid; as, transparent glass; a transparent diamond; -- opposed to opaque.
- (a.) Admitting the passage of light; open; porous; as, a transparent veil.