Trashed Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• TrashedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Trash
• TrashDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) That which is worthless or useless; rubbish; refuse.
- (n.) Especially, loppings and leaves of trees, bruised sugar cane, or the like.
- (v. i.) To follow with violence and trampling.
- (n.) A collar, leash, or halter used to restrain a dog in pursuing game.
- (v. t.) To treat as trash, or worthless matter; hence, to spurn, humiliate, or crush.
- (v. t.) To free from trash, or worthless matter; hence, to lop; to crop, as to trash the rattoons of sugar cane.
- (v. t.) To hold back by a trash or leash, as a dog in pursuing game; hence, to retard, encumber, or restrain; to clog; to hinder vexatiously.
- (n.) A worthless person.