Travel Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• TravelDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The act of traveling, or journeying from place to place; a journey.
- (v. t.) To journey over; to traverse; as, to travel the continent.
- (n.) An account, by a traveler, of occurrences and observations during a journey; as, a book of travels; -- often used as the title of a book; as, Travels in Italy.
- (v. t.) To force to journey.
- (v. i.) To pass; to go; to move.
- (v. i.) To pass by riding, or in any manner, to a distant place, or to many places; to journey; as, a man travels for his health; he is traveling in California.
- (n.) Labor; parturition; travail.
- (v. i.) To labor; to travail.
- (n.) The length of stroke of a reciprocating piece; as, the travel of a slide valve.
- (v. i.) To go or march on foot; to walk; as, to travel over the city, or through the streets.
• TravelledDefinition & Meaning in English
- () of Travel