Treasured Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• TreasuredDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Treasure
• TreasureDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) That which is very much valued.
- (v. t.) To collect and deposit, as money or other valuable things, for future use; to lay up; to hoard; usually with up; as, to treasure up gold.
- (n.) Wealth accumulated; especially, a stock, or store of money in reserve.
- (n.) A great quantity of anything collected for future use; abundance; plenty.