Trimming Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• TrimmingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Trim
- (n.) The act of reprimanding or chastisting; as, to give a boy a trimming.
- () a. from Trim, v.
- (n.) The act of one who trims.
- (n.) That which serves to trim, make right or fitting, adjust, ornament, or the like; especially, the necessary or the ornamental appendages, as of a garment; hence, sometimes, the concomitants of a dish; a relish; -- usually in the pluraltrimmings. --.
• TrimminglyDefinition & Meaning in English
- (adv.) In a trimming manner.