Trine Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• TrineDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To put in the aspect of a trine.
- (n.) The aspect of planets distant from each other 120 degrees, or one third of the zodiac; trigon.
- (a.) Threefold; triple; as, trine dimensions, or length, breadth, and thickness.
- (n.) A triad; trinity.
• TrinervateDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Having three ribs or nerves extending unbranched from the base to the apex; -- said of a leaf.