Turban Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• TurbanDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A headdress worn by men in the Levant and by most Mohammedans of the male sex, consisting of a cap, and a sash, scarf, or shawl, usually of cotton or linen, wound about the cap, and sometimes hanging down the neck.
- (n.) A kind of headdress worn by women.
- (n.) The whole set of whorls of a spiral shell.
• TurbandDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A turban.