Tusked Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• TuskedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Furnished with tusks.
• TuskDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A toothshell, or Dentalium; -- called also tusk-shell.
- (n.) A projecting member like a tenon, and serving the same or a similar purpose, but composed of several steps, or offsets. Thus, in the illustration, a is the tusk, and each of the several parts, or offsets, is called a tooth.
- (v. i.) To bare or gnash the teeth.
- (n.) One of the elongated incisor or canine teeth of the wild boar, elephant, etc.; hence, any long, protruding tooth.
- (n.) Same as Torsk.