Twirling Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• TwirlingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Twirl
• TwirlDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A twist; a convolution.
- (n.) The act of twirling; a rapid circular motion; a whirl or whirling; quick rotation.
- (v. i.) To revolve with velocity; to be whirled round rapidly.
- (v. t.) To move or turn round rapidly; to whirl round; to move and turn rapidly with the fingers.