Tyrannized Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• TyrannizedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Tyrannize
• TyrannizeDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) To act the tyrant; to exercise arbitrary power; to rule with unjust and oppressive severity; to exercise power others not permitted by law or required by justice, or with a severity not necessary to the ends of justice and government; as, a prince will often tyrannize over his subjects; masters sometimes tyrannize over their servants or apprentices.
- (v. t.) To subject to arbitrary, oppressive, or tyrannical treatment; to oppress.