Unappropriated Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• UnappropriatedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Not specially appropriate; having not special application.
- (a.) Not granted to any person, corporation, or the like, to the exclusion of others; as, unappropriated lands.
- (a.) Not granted for, or applied to, any specific purpose; as, the unappropriated moneys in the treasury.
• UnappropriateDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Not appropriated.
- (a.) Inappropriate; unsuitable.
- (v. t.) To take from private possession; to restore to the possession or right of all; as, to unappropriate a monopoly.