Underworking Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• UnderworkingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Underwork
• UnderworkDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To do like work at a less price than; as, one mason may underwork another.
- (n.) Inferior or subordinate work; petty business.
- (v. i.) To do work for a less price than current rates.
- (v. i.) To work or operate in secret or clandestinely.
- (v. i.) To do less work than is proper or suitable.
- (v. t.) To injure by working secretly; to destroy or overthrow by clandestine measure; to undermine.
- (v. t.) To expend too little work upon; as, to underwork a painting.