Unseason Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• UnseasonDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To make unseasoned; to deprive of seasoning.
- (v. t.) To strike unseasonably; to affect disagreeably or unfavorably.
• UnseasonableDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Not seasonable; being, done, or occurring out of the proper season; ill-timed; untimely; too early or too late; as, he called at an unseasonable hour; unseasonable advice; unseasonable frosts; unseasonable food.