Unsymmetrical Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• UnsymmetricalDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Wanting in symmetry, or due proportion pf parts.
- (a.) Not symmetrical; being without symmetry, as the parts of a flower when similar parts are of different size and shape, or when the parts of successive circles differ in number. See Symmetry.
- (a.) Being without symmetry of chemical structure or relation; as, an unsymmetrical carbon atom.
• UnsymmetricallyDefinition & Meaning in English
- (adv.) Not symmetrically.