Utterance Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• UtteranceDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The act of uttering.
- (n.) Sale by offering to the public.
- (n.) Vocal expression; articulation; speech.
- (n.) The last extremity; the end; death; outrance.
- (n.) Power or style of speaking; as, a good utterance.
- (n.) Putting in circulation; as, the utterance of false coin, or of forged notes.