Vagina Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• VaginaDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The shaft of a terminus, from which the bust of figure seems to issue or arise.
- (n.) The basal expansion of certain leaves, which inwraps the stem; a sheath.
- (n.) Specifically, the canal which leads from the uterus to the external orifice if the genital canal, or to the cloaca.
- (n.) The terminal part of the oviduct in insects and various other invertebrates. See Illust., of Spermatheca.
- (n.) A sheath; a theca; as, the vagina of the portal vein.
• VaginantDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Serving to in invest, or sheathe; sheathing.
• VaginateDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Alt. of Vaginated