Vamped Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• VampedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Vamp
• VampDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To provide, as a shoe, with new upper leather; hence, to piece, as any old thing, with a new part; to repair; to patch; -- often followed by up.
- (n.) Any piece added to an old thing to give it a new appearance. See Vamp, v. t.
- (v. i.) To advance; to travel.
- (n.) The part of a boot or shoe above the sole and welt, and in front of the ankle seam; an upper.