Venereal Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• VenerealDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Consisting of, or pertaining to, copper, formerly called by chemists Venus.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to venery, or sexual love; relating to sexual intercourse.
- (a.) Adapted to excite venereal desire; aphrodisiac.
- (n.) The venereal disease; syphilis.
- (a.) Arising from sexual intercourse; as, a venereal disease; venereal virus or poison.
- (a.) Adapted to the cure of venereal diseases; as, venereal medicines.