Vermiculating Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• VermiculatingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Vermiculate
• VermiculateDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Wormlike in shape; covered with wormlike elevations; marked with irregular fine lines of color, or with irregular wavy impressed lines like worm tracks; as, a vermiculate nut.
- (a.) Crawling or creeping like a worm; hence, insinuating; sophistical.
- (v. t.) To form or work, as by inlaying, with irregular lines or impressions resembling the tracks of worms, or appearing as if formed by the motion of worms.