Vindicating Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• VindicatingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Vindicate
• VindicateDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To liberate; to set free; to deliver.
- (v. t.) To support or maintain as true or correct, against denial, censure, or objections; to defend; to justify.
- (v. t.) To maintain, as a law or a cause, by overthrowing enemies.
- (v. t.) To lay claim to; to assert a right to; to claim.
- (v. t.) To avenge; to punish; as, a war to vindicate or punish infidelity.
- (v. t.) To maintain or defend with success; to prove to be valid; to assert convincingly; to sustain against assault; as, to vindicate a right, claim, or title.