Vive Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• ViveDefinition & Meaning in English
- () Long live, that is, success to; as, vive le roi, long live the king; vive la bagatelle, success to trifles or sport.
- (a.) Lively; animated; forcible.
• VivesDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A disease of brute animals, especially of horses, seated in the glands under the ear, where a tumor is formed which sometimes ends in suppuration.