Vouch Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• VouchDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To call upon to witness; to obtest.
- (n.) Warrant; attestation.
- (v. t.) To call into court to warrant and defend, or to make good a warranty of title.
- (v. t.) To back; to support; to confirm; to establish.
- (v. t.) To call; to summon.
- (v. i.) To bear witness; to give testimony or full attestation.
- (v. t.) To warrant; to maintain by affirmations; to attest; to affirm; to avouch.
- (v. i.) To assert; to aver; to declare.
• VouchingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Vouch
• VoucheeDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The person who is vouched, or called into court to support or make good his warranty of title in the process of common recovery.