Whisk Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• WhiskDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A kind of cape, forming part of a womans dress.
- (n.) The act of whisking; a rapid, sweeping motion, as of something light; a sudden motion or quick puff.
- (n.) A game at cards; whist.
- (n.) To sweep, brush, or agitate, with a light, rapid motion; as, to whisk dust from a table; to whisk the white of eggs into a froth.
- (v. i.) To move nimbly at with velocity; to make a sudden agile movement.
- (n.) A plane used by coopers for evening chines.
- (n.) A small culinary instrument made of wire, or the like, for whisking or beating eggs, cream, etc.
- (n.) To move with a quick, sweeping motion.
- (n.) An impertinent fellow.
- (n.) A small bunch of grass, straw, twigs, hair, or the like, used for a brush; hence, a brush or small besom, as of broom corn.
• WhiskedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Whisk