Wielded Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• WieldedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Wield
• WieldDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To govern; to rule; to keep, or have in charge; also, to possess.
- (v. t.) To direct or regulate by influence or authority; to manage; to control; to sway.
- (v. t.) To use with full command or power, as a thing not too heavy for the holder; to manage; to handle; hence, to use or employ; as, to wield a sword; to wield the scepter.