Wiredrawing Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• WiredrawingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Wiredraw
• WiredrawDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) Hence, also, to draw or spin out to great length and tenuity; as, to wiredraw an argument.
- (v. t.) To pass, or to draw off, (as steam) through narrow ports, or the like, thus reducing its pressure or force by friction.
- (v. t.) To form (a piece of metal) into wire, by drawing it through a hole in a plate of steel.
- (v. t.) Hence, to draw by art or violence.