meaning in Hindi is
(मेज़) - Synonyms and related
meaning is Board, Defer, Mesa and Postpone and Prorogue. Check out
similar words like Tableau, Tableful and Table talk
Hindu Translation is
- Whose book is on the table
- Sweets of different kinds are served on the table
- I picked up the book from the table
Similar Words With Hindi Meaning
Table Definition & Meaning In English
- (n.) A thin, flat piece of wood, stone, metal, or other material, on which anything is cut, traced, written, or painted; a tablet
- (n.) The games of backgammon and of draughts.
- (v. t.) To make board hems in the skirts and bottoms of (sails) in order to strengthen them in the part attached to the boltrope.
- (v. t.) To delineate, as on a table; to represent, as in a picture.
- (v. t.) To enter upon the docket; as, to table charges against some one.
- (n.) One of the two, external and internal, layers of compact bone, separated by diploe, in the walls of the cranium.
- (n.) The arrangement or disposition of the lines which appear on the inside of the hand.
- (n.) A plane surface, supposed to be transparent and perpendicular to the horizon; -- called also perspective plane.
- (n.) Any smooth, flat surface upon which an inscription, a drawing, or the like, may be produced.
- (n.) A smooth, flat surface, like the side of a board; a thin, flat, smooth piece of anything; a slab.
- (n.) Hence, in a great variety of applications: A condensed statement which may be comprehended by the eye in a single view; a methodical or systematic synopsis; the presentation of many items or particulars in one group; a scheme; a schedule.
- (n.) a memorandum book.
- (n.) A stringcourse which includes an offset; esp., a band of stone, or the like, set where an offset is required, so as to make it decorative. See Water table.
- (n.) The upper flat surface of a diamond or other precious stone, the sides of which are cut in angles.
- (v. t.) In parliamentary usage, to lay on the table; to postpone, by a formal vote, the consideration of (a bill, motion, or the like) till called for, or indefinitely.
- (n.) An article of furniture, consisting of a flat slab, board, or the like, having a smooth surface, fixed horizontally on legs, and used for a great variety of purposes, as in eating, writing, or working.
- (n.) One of the divisions of a backgammon board; as, to play into the right-hand table.
- (n.) The board on the opposite sides of which backgammon and draughts are played.
- (n.) The part of a machine tool on which the work rests and is fastened.
- (v. i.) To live at the table of another; to board; to eat.
- (n.) A view of the contents of a work; a statement of the principal topics discussed; an index; a syllabus; a synopsis; as, a table of contents.
- (n.) A list of substances and their properties; especially, a list of the elementary substances with their atomic weights, densities, symbols, etc.
- (v. t.) To form into a table or catalogue; to tabulate; as, to table fines.
- (v. t.) To lay or place on a table, as money.
- (v. t.) To insert, as one piece of timber into another, by alternate scores or projections from the middle, to prevent slipping; to scarf.
- (n.) The company assembled round a table.
- (n.) A circular plate of crown glass.
- (n.) Any collection and arrangement in a condensed form of many particulars or values, for ready reference, as of weights, measures, currency, specific gravities, etc.; also, a series of numbers following some law, and expressing particular values corresponding to certain other numbers on which they depend, and by means of which they are taken out for use in computations; as, tables of logarithms, sines, tangents, squares, cubes, etc.; annuity tables; interest tables; astronomical tables, etc.
- (n.) Hence, food placed on a table to be partaken of; fare; entertainment; as, to set a good table.
- (v. t.) To supply with food; to feed.
- (n.) As much as a tablespoon will hold; enough to fill a tablespoon. It is usually reckoned as one half of a fluid ounce, or four fluid drams.
Top Search Words Meaning in Hindi
Multi Language Dictionary
Table Meaning in Hindi
Dictionary is an essential part of individual life and the world of digitalization helped to carry a dictionary in your pocket without hassle. Know the meaning of the
word in Hindi with this amazing online English to Hindi dictionary.
is an English word that is translated in Hindi and carries a lot more information on this page.
meaning in Hindi is
and it can write in roman as
Mez. Along with the Hindi meaning of
Table, multiple definitions are also stated to provide a complete meaning of
Table. Check the spelling of the word
here and learn the appropriate use of the
in a sentence. This English to Hindi dictionary also allows you to translate the word in Hindi to English by searching in a given bar.
Hamariweb has developed this platform with huge data of vocabulary to provide ease in learning new words, languages, and meanings. You can search your desire word meaning same as
meaning in the Hindi language with detailed information as synonyms, similar word are also provided on the related pages. Be bilingual; learn a lot of new words as a person feel better to communicate if he/she has sufficient vocabulary in mind. This mindboggling English to Hindi dictionary surely enhance your linguistic skills with is huge data of word, their meaning same as
meaning is well described here.
meaning in Hindi has been searched times till
Dec 03, 2022.