meaning in Hindi is
(कृत्य) - Synonyms and related
meaning is Act, Bring, Crop and Cultivate and Employment. Check out
similar words like Worker, workman and workable
Hindu Translation is
- I have to work from dawn to dusk
- Hard work told upon his health
- I work regularly
Similar Words With Hindi Meaning
Work Definition & Meaning In English
- (n.) The causing of motion against a resisting force, measured by the product of the force into the component of the motion resolved along the direction of the force.
- (n.) Break; twist.
- (n.) Ore before it is dressed.
- (n.) Structures in civil, military, or naval engineering, as docks, bridges, embankments, trenches, fortifications, and the like; also, the structures and grounds of a manufacturing establishment; as, iron works; locomotive works; gas works.
- (n.) Hence, figuratively, to be effective; to have effect or influence; to conduce.
- (n.) The moving parts of a mechanism; as, the works of a watch.
- (n.) Specifically: (a) That which is produced by mental labor; a composition; a book; as, a work, or the works, of Addison. (b) Flowers, figures, or the like, wrought with the needle; embroidery.
- (n.) Hence, in a general sense, to operate; to act; to perform; as, a machine works well.
- (n.) That which is produced as the result of labor; anything accomplished by exertion or toil; product; performance; fabric; manufacture; in a more general sense, act, deed, service, effect, result, achievement, feat.
- (n.) To be in a state of severe exertion, or as if in such a state; to be tossed or agitated; to move heavily; to strain; to labor; as, a ship works in a heavy sea.
- (n.) Manner of working; management; treatment; as, unskillful work spoiled the effect.
- (n.) To make ones way slowly and with difficulty; to move or penetrate laboriously; to proceed with effort; -- with a following preposition, as down, out, into, up, through, and the like; as, scheme works out by degrees; to work into the earth.
- (n.) To ferment, as a liquid.
- (v. t.) To produce by slow degrees, or as if laboriously; to bring gradually into any state by action or motion.
- (v. t.) To labor or operate upon; to give exertion and effort to; to prepare for use, or to utilize, by labor.
- (n.) The matter on which one is at work; that upon which one spends labor; material for working upon; subject of exertion; the thing occupying one; business; duty; as, to take up ones work; to drop ones work.
- (v. t.) To influence by acting upon; to prevail upon; to manage; to lead.
- (v. t.) To produce or form by labor; to bring forth by exertion or toil; to accomplish; to originate; to effect; as, to work wood or iron into a form desired, or into a utensil; to work cotton or wool into cloth.
- (v. t.) To cause to ferment, as liquor.
- (n.) Performance of moral duties; righteous conduct.
- (v. t.) To form with a needle and thread or yarn; especially, to embroider; as, to work muslin.
- (n.) To act or operate on the stomach and bowels, as a cathartic.
- (n.) To exert ones self for a purpose; to put forth effort for the attainment of an object; to labor; to be engaged in the performance of a task, a duty, or the like.
- (v. t.) To set in motion or action; to direct the action of; to keep at work; to govern; to manage; as, to work a machine.
- (n.) The causing of motion against a resisting force. The amount of work is proportioned to, and is measured by, the product of the force into the amount of motion along the direction of the force. See Conservation of energy, under Conservation, Unit of work, under Unit, also Foot pound, Horse power, Poundal, and Erg.
- (n.) To carry on business; to be engaged or employed customarily; to perform the part of a laborer; to labor; to toil.
- (n.) Ore before it is dressed.
- (n.) Exertion of strength or faculties; physical or intellectual effort directed to an end; industrial activity; toil; employment; sometimes, specifically, physically labor.
- (a.) Not carried out in practice; not exemplified in fact; as, workless faith.
- (a.) Without work; not laboring; as, many people were still workless.
- () a & n. from Work.
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Work
Top Search Words Meaning in Hindi
Multi Language Dictionary
Work Meaning in Hindi
Dictionary is an essential part of individual life and the world of digitalization helped to carry a dictionary in your pocket without hassle. Know the meaning of the
word in Hindi with this amazing online English to Hindi dictionary.
is an English word that is translated in Hindi and carries a lot more information on this page.
meaning in Hindi is
and it can write in roman as
Kritya. Along with the Hindi meaning of
Work, multiple definitions are also stated to provide a complete meaning of
Work. Check the spelling of the word
here and learn the appropriate use of the
in a sentence. This English to Hindi dictionary also allows you to translate the word in Hindi to English by searching in a given bar.
Hamariweb has developed this platform with huge data of vocabulary to provide ease in learning new words, languages, and meanings. You can search your desire word meaning same as
meaning in the Hindi language with detailed information as synonyms, similar word are also provided on the related pages. Be bilingual; learn a lot of new words as a person feel better to communicate if he/she has sufficient vocabulary in mind. This mindboggling English to Hindi dictionary surely enhance your linguistic skills with is huge data of word, their meaning same as
meaning is well described here.
meaning in Hindi has been searched times till
Aug 19, 2022.