Leva Meaning in Arabic
Find best online English to Arabic Dictionary and Arabic to English Translation with Arabic keyboard. Search words meaning along with Definition & Synonyms details.
Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A levanter (the wind so called).
- (n.) The countries washed by the eastern part of the Mediterranean and its contiguous waters.
- (a.) Rising or having risen from rest; -- said of cattle. See Couchant and levant, under Couchant.
- (a.) Eastern.
- (v. i.) To run away from ones debts; to decamp.
• Levari facias
- () A writ of execution at common law.
- (n.) A native or inhabitant of the Levant.
- (n.) Of or pertaining to the Levant.
- (n.) A stout twilled silk fabric, formerly made in the Levant.
- (n.) The act of raising; elevation; upward motion, as that produced by the action of a levator muscle.
- (n.) A goddess who protected newborn infants.
- (n.) A muscle that serves to raise some part, as the lip or the eyelid.
- (n.) A surgical instrument used to raise a depressed part of the skull.
- (n.) A strong easterly wind peculiar to the Mediterranean.
- (v.) One who levants, or decamps.