Leva Meaning in Arabic
Find best online English to Arabic Dictionary and Arabic to English Translation with Arabic keyboard. Search words meaning along with Definition & Synonyms details.
Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The act of raising; elevation; upward motion, as that produced by the action of a levator muscle.
- (n.) A levanter (the wind so called).
- (n.) The countries washed by the eastern part of the Mediterranean and its contiguous waters.
- (a.) Rising or having risen from rest; -- said of cattle. See Couchant and levant, under Couchant.
- (a.) Eastern.
- (v. i.) To run away from ones debts; to decamp.
• Levari facias
- () A writ of execution at common law.
- (n.) A muscle that serves to raise some part, as the lip or the eyelid.
- (n.) A surgical instrument used to raise a depressed part of the skull.
- (n.) A strong easterly wind peculiar to the Mediterranean.
- (v.) One who levants, or decamps.
- (n.) A goddess who protected newborn infants.
- (n.) A native or inhabitant of the Levant.
- (n.) Of or pertaining to the Levant.
- (n.) A stout twilled silk fabric, formerly made in the Levant.
English to Arabic Dictionary - English is an international and most comprehended language of the World. You can translate and comprehend any language by translating it to English. This page covers the Arabic and English dictionary. You can type any word in English and search the relevant meaning in Arabic and likewise if you are well versed in Arabic and want to know meaning of certain word in English, you can type the word in Arabic and get the desired results.
HamariWeb gives you access of the free online Arabic to English dictionary that covers almost 50,000 English to Arabic words meanings. This bi language dictionary can help you get the desired meanings of difficult words anytime anywhere. You can also search Arabic to English dictionary by using Arabic keyboard given at page. If you are unable to find your desired word's meaning then you can suggest us and we will add that in our archives.