ESPN Sports ESPN Live is classified as a U.S.-based cable and satellite television channel, owned by ESPN Inc. The channel is formed as a joint venture between The Walt Disney Company (which controls its 80% ownership interest) and Hearst Corporation (which holds the remaining 20% interest). ESPN broadcasts sports-related shows including live and recorded sports event telecast, sports news and talk show discussing the pros and cons of the sporting event, and other original programming. ESPN telecast from studio facilities located in Bristol, Connecticut. The ESPN Live operates from offices in Miami, New York City, Seattle, Charlotte, and Los Angeles. The president of ESPN Live John Skipper currently serves as the president since January 1, 2012.
ESPN Sports is one of well known and top sport channel around the World; ESPN Sports has a wide range of top rated sport programs watch by millions of viewers every day. Watch ESPN star cricket live online. This page can be search by ESPN star live streaming and live ESPN star sports. Sports Programs & events broadcast by ESPN STAR Sports are Cricket, Motorsports, Baseball, Basketball, Extreme sports, Tennis, Golf & Martial Arts. ESPN Star Sports operating multiple channels region wise. Star Sports other channels are Star Sports 1, Star Sports 2, Star Sports 3, Star Sports 4, Star Sports HD1, Star Sports HD2, Star Sports China, Star Sports 2 China, Star Sports Korea, Star Cricket, Star Cricket HD & Star Cricket Extra. ESPN Star Sports have complete broadcast rights of events organized by Cricketing Body during 2007-2015.