Adab Meaning in English
The word "Adab" in English means "Regard" and in Urdu script, it is written as "آداب". Similar words to adab are commonly used in daily conversations, such as Adbi, Adab amooz, Saariq, and Mareez ko tasli danaka dhab. The synonym for adab is " Affect, Consider, Esteem, Gaze and Heed".
Similar Words with English Meaning
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Definition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To look upon, as in a certain relation; to hold as an popinion; to consider; as, to regard abstinence from wine as a duty; to regard another as a friend or enemy.
- (v. t.) Matter for consideration; account; condition.
- (v. t.) Respect; relation; reference.
- (v. t.) Attention of the mind with a feeling of interest; observation; heed; notice.
- (v. t.) To consider and treat; to have a certain feeling toward; as, to regard one with favor or dislike.
- (v. t.) Hence, to look or front toward; to face.
- (v. t.) To keep in view; to behold; to look at; to view; to gaze upon.
- (v. i.) To look attentively; to consider; to notice.
- (v. t.) State of being regarded, whether favorably or otherwise; estimation; repute; note; account.
- (v. t.) Object of sight; scene; view; aspect.
- (v. t.) To look closely at; to observe attentively; to pay attention to; to notice or remark particularly.
- (v. t.) To have relation to, as bearing upon; to respect; to relate to; to touch; as, an argument does not regard the question; -- often used impersonally; as, I agree with you as regards this or that.
- (v. t.) That view of the mind which springs from perception of value, estimable qualities, or anything that excites admiration; respect; esteem; reverence; affection; as, to have a high regard for a person; -- often in the plural.
- (v. t.) Supervision; inspection.
- (v. t.) To pay respect to; to treat as something of peculiar value, sanctity, or the like; to care for; to esteem.
- (v. t.) To take into consideration; to take account of, as a fact or condition.
- (v. t.) A look; aspect directed to another; view; gaze.
- (v. t.) Consideration; thought; reflection; heed.
Adab in English
Adab is a roman term that finds extensive usage in various sentences and different contexts. In English, the adab is referred to as "Regard" and it is driven by the English language. This page provides a comprehensive description of adab meaning in English and Urdu both, making it an excellent resource for anyone looking to learn more about the term.
However, finding the exact meaning of any word online can be a little tricky, especially since each word may have more than one meaning. Nevertheless, the definition of adab stated above is reliable and authentic, making it a valuable resource for those who seek to learn more about the term. Moreover, this page offers adab word synonyms, which can help further enhance the understanding of the term.
In addition to adab, this online dictionary offers the meaning of other roman words in English as well, making it a versatile resource for anyone looking to broaden their understanding of the Roman to English language. Therefore, whether you are a student, a professional, or just someone looking to improve your language skills, this Roman to English dictionary is an excellent resource that you can rely on.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary