Adab in English
Adab meaning in Urdu to English is Regard Adab. Adab synonym word is Affect, Consider, Esteem, Gaze and Heed. Similar words of Adab are also commonly used in daily talks like Adbi, Adab amooz, Saariq, and Mareez ko tasli danaka dhab.
Similar Words with English Meaning
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Regard Definition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To look upon, as in a certain relation; to hold as an popinion; to consider; as, to regard abstinence from wine as a duty; to regard another as a friend or enemy.
- (v. t.) Matter for consideration; account; condition.
- (v. t.) Respect; relation; reference.
- (v. t.) Attention of the mind with a feeling of interest; observation; heed; notice.
- (v. t.) To consider and treat; to have a certain feeling toward; as, to regard one with favor or dislike.
- (v. t.) Hence, to look or front toward; to face.
- (v. t.) To keep in view; to behold; to look at; to view; to gaze upon.
- (v. i.) To look attentively; to consider; to notice.
- (v. t.) State of being regarded, whether favorably or otherwise; estimation; repute; note; account.
- (v. t.) Object of sight; scene; view; aspect.
- (v. t.) To look closely at; to observe attentively; to pay attention to; to notice or remark particularly.
- (v. t.) To have relation to, as bearing upon; to respect; to relate to; to touch; as, an argument does not regard the question; -- often used impersonally; as, I agree with you as regards this or that.
- (v. t.) That view of the mind which springs from perception of value, estimable qualities, or anything that excites admiration; respect; esteem; reverence; affection; as, to have a high regard for a person; -- often in the plural.
- (v. t.) Supervision; inspection.
- (v. t.) To pay respect to; to treat as something of peculiar value, sanctity, or the like; to care for; to esteem.
- (v. t.) To take into consideration; to take account of, as a fact or condition.
- (v. t.) A look; aspect directed to another; view; gaze.
- (v. t.) Consideration; thought; reflection; heed.
Adab Meaning in English
Urdu Word adab is commonly used in verbal communication or written narratives. adab meaning in English is Regard آداب. This Roman to Urdu Dictionary is helping those who want to learn the meaning of words from a reliable source. adab word meaning along with adab definition is given here for a better understanding of the meaning of that word. We have provided here the detailed definition of adab, it's meaning in English, and the correct pronunciation of the word.
Dictionary always plays a vital role in learning a new language as knowing the exact use of the word is important. Find the correct meaning of adab in English with all the key details that include Pronunciation, Similar words, and more than 1 definition for better understanding. Adbi, Adab amooz, Saariq, and Mareez ko tasli danaka dhab are similar words of adab. This Roman to English dictionary is more helpful to search the English meaning without any hassle.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary