Appall Meaning in Urdu
Appall meaning in English to Urdu is ڈرانا (Darana). Appall synonym words are included Alarm, Dismay, Horrify, Offend, Outrage, Scandalize, Shock. Similar words of Appall are also commonly used in daily talk like as Appall, Appal, Appalling, and Appallingly.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Appall Definition & Meaning in English
- (a.) To weaken; to enfeeble; to reduce; as, an old appalled wight.
- (n.) Terror; dismay.
- (v. i.) To lose flavor or become stale.
- (v. i.) To grow faint; to become weak; to become dismayed or discouraged.
- (a.) To depress or discourage with fear; to impress with fear in such a manner that the mind shrinks, or loses its firmness; to overcome with sudden terror or horror; to dismay; as, the sight appalled the stoutest heart.
- (a.) To make pale; to blanch.
Appall Urdu Meaning with Definition
Appall is an English word that is used in many sentences in different contexts. Appall meaning in Urdu is a ڈرانا - Darana. Appall word is driven by the English language. Appall word meaning in English is well described here in English as well as in Urdu. You can use this amazing English to Urdu dictionary online to check the meaning of other words too as the word Appall meaning.
Finding the exact meaning of any word online is a little tricky. There is more than 1 meaning of each word. However the meaning of Appall stated above is reliable and authentic. It can be used in various sentences and Appall word synonyms are also given on this page. Dictionary is a helpful tool for everyone who wants to learn a new word or wants to find the meaning. This English to Urdu dictionary online is easy to use and carry in your pocket. Similar to the meaning of Appall, you can check other words' meanings as well by searching it online.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Appall Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary