• Arrive Definition & Synonyms
- (v. i.) To reach a point by progressive motion; to gain or compass an object by effort, practice, study, inquiry, reasoning, or experiment.
- (v. i.) To come; said of time; as, the time arrived.
- (v. i.) To happen or occur.
- (n.) Arrival.
- (v. i.) To come to the shore or bank. In present usage: To come in progress by water, or by traveling on land; to reach by water or by land; -- followed by at (formerly sometimes by to), also by in and from.
- (v. t.) To reach; to come to.
- (v. t.) To bring to shore.
• Arrived Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Arrive