Conservative Meaning in Urdu
Conservative meaning in English to Urdu is قدامت پسند (Qadaamat pasand). Conservative synonym words are included Bourgeois, Cautious, Materialistic. Similar words of Conservative are also commonly used in daily talk like as Conservative , Conservative, and Conservativeness.
Conservative Sentence & Examples
- Being ultra conservative and religious didnt make her parents wrong.
- Hes very conservative in his attitude to women.
- The conservative old guard had re-established its political supremacy.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Conservative Definition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Having power to preserve in a safe of entire state, or from loss, waste, or injury; preservative.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to a political party which favors the conservation of existing institutions and forms of government, as the Conservative party in England; -- contradistinguished from Liberal and Radical.
- (n.) One who desires to maintain existing institutions and customs; also, one who holds moderate opinions in politics; -- opposed to revolutionary or radical.
- (n.) A member of the Conservative party.
- (a.) Tending or disposed to maintain existing institutions; opposed to change or innovation.
- (n.) One who, or that which, preserves from ruin, injury, innovation, or radical change; a preserver; a conserver.
Conservative Urdu Meaning with Definition
Conservative is an English word meaning qadaamat pasand in Urdu, written as قدامت پسند. It refers to a person who is averse to change and holds traditional values. It also points towards favoring a policy of keeping things as they are, opposed to change. You can find here its proper pronunciation, correct Urdu translation, definition, and sentences.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Conservative Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary