• Asthma Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A disease, characterized by difficulty of breathing (due to a spasmodic contraction of the bronchi), recurring at intervals, accompanied with a wheezing sound, a sense of constriction in the chest, a cough, and expectoration.
• Asthmatic Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A person affected with asthma.
- (a.) Alt. of Asthmatical
• Asthmatical Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Of or pertaining to asthma; as, an asthmatic cough; liable to, or suffering from, asthma; as, an asthmatic patient.