Banker Meaning in Urdu
Banker meaning in Urdu is Sahokar (ساہوکار). Similar words of Banker are also commonly used in daily talk like as Banker'S Lien, Banker'S Guarntee, and Bankeress. Pronunciation of Banker in roman Urdu is "Sahokar" and Translation of Banker in Urdu writing script is ساہوکار.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Banker Definition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A money changer.
- (n.) The dealer, or one who keeps the bank in a gambling house.
- (n.) One who conducts the business of banking; one who, individually, or as a member of a company, keeps an establishment for the deposit or loan of money, or for traffic in money, bills of exchange, etc.
- (n.) A ditcher; a drain digger.
- (n.) The stone bench on which masons cut or square their work.
- (n.) A vessel employed in the cod fishery on the banks of Newfoundland.
Banker Urdu Meaning with Definition
Banker is an English word that is used in many sentences in different contexts. Banker meaning in Urdu is a ساہوکار - Sahokar. Banker word is driven by the English language. Banker word meaning in English is well described here in English as well as in Urdu. You can use this amazing English to Urdu dictionary online to check the meaning of other words too as the word Banker meaning.
Finding the exact meaning of any word online is a little tricky. There is more than 1 meaning of each word. However the meaning of Banker stated above is reliable and authentic. It can be used in various sentences and Banker word synonyms are also given on this page. Dictionary is a helpful tool for everyone who wants to learn a new word or wants to find the meaning. This English to Urdu dictionary online is easy to use and carry in your pocket. Similar to the meaning of Banker, you can check other words' meanings as well by searching it online.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Banker Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary