base Meaning in Arabic
meaning in Arabic is
- Synonyms and related
Alkali, Bag, Basal, Baseborn, Basis, Dishonorable, Establish, Floor, Foot, Found, Foundation, Fundament, Ground, Groundwork, Home, Humble, Immoral, Lowly, Mean, Pedestal, Place, Post, Radical, Radix, Root, Send, Stand, Station, Stem, Substructure, Theme. Check out
similar words like Base-N, Baseball and Baseballs;
Urdu Translation is
BASE Synonyms & Definition
- (n.) A rustic play; -- called also prisoners base, prison base, or bars.
- (a.) Illegitimate by birth; bastard.
- (n.) An apron.
- (n.) The lower part of a complete architectural design, as of a monument; also, the lower part of any elaborate piece of furniture or decoration.
- (a.) Morally low. Hence: Low-minded; unworthy; without dignity of sentiment; ignoble; mean; illiberal; menial; as, a base fellow; base motives; base occupations.
- (a.) Low in place or position.
- (a.) To reduce the value of; to debase.
- (n.) The lower part of a robe or petticoat.
- (a.) Deep or grave in sound; as, the base tone of a violin.
- (a.) Not classical or correct.
- (a.) Of humble birth; or low degree; lowly; mean.
- (n.) Fig.: The fundamental or essential part of a thing; the essential principle; a groundwork.
- (n.) The bottom of anything, considered as its support, or that on which something rests for support; the foundation; as, the base of a statue.
- (n.) That part of an organ by which it is attached to another more central organ.
- (n.) To put on a base or basis; to lay the foundation of; to found, as an argument or conclusion; -- used with on or upon.
- (n.) The line or surface constituting that part of a figure on which it is supposed to stand.
- (a.) To abase; to let, or cast, down; to lower.
- (a.) Not held by honorable service; as, a base estate, one held by services not honorable; held by villenage. Such a tenure is called base, or low, and the tenant, a base tenant.
- (n.) A line in a survey which, being accurately determined in length and position, serves as the origin from which to compute the distances and positions of any points or objects connected with it by a system of triangles.
- (n.) The smallest kind of cannon.
- (n.) The positive, or non-acid component of a salt; a substance which, combined with an acid, neutralizes the latter and forms a salt; -- applied also to the hydroxides of the positive elements or radicals, and to certain organic bodies resembling them in their property of forming salts with acids.
- (n.) The exterior side of the polygon, or that imaginary line which connects the salient angles of two adjacent bastions.
- (n.) The lower part of the field. See Escutcheon.
- (a.) Of little comparative value, as metal inferior to gold and silver, the precious metals.
- (n.) The housing of a horse.
- (n.) A kind of skirt ( often of velvet or brocade, but sometimes of mailed armor) which hung from the middle to about the knees, or lower.
- (a.) Alloyed with inferior metal; debased; as, base coin; base bullion.
- (a.) Of little, or less than the usual, height; of low growth; as, base shrubs.
- (n.) The lower part of a wall, pier, or column, when treated as a separate feature, usually in projection, or especially ornamented.
- (n.) The chief ingredient in a compound.
- (n.) The point or line from which a start is made; a starting place or a goal in various games.
- (n.) A low, or deep, sound. (Mus.) (a) The lowest part; the deepest male voice. (b) One who sings, or the instrument which plays, base.
- (n.) The ground mass of a rock, especially if not distinctly crystalline.
- (n.) That extremity of a leaf, fruit, etc., at which it is attached to its support.
- (n.) The number from which a mathematical table is constructed; as, the base of a system of logarithms.
- (n.) A place or tract of country, protected by fortifications, or by natural advantages, from which the operations of an army proceed, forward movements are made, supplies are furnished, etc.
- (n.) The basal plane of a crystal.
- (n.) A substance used as a mordant.
- (n.) Any one of the four bounds which mark the circuit of the infield.
Multi Language Dictionary
Base ترجمة باللغة العربية: يمكن أن يكون البحث عن المعاني باللغة العربية مفيدًا لفهم السياق بطريقة فعالة۔ يمكنك الحصول على أكثر من ترجمة لكلمة واحدة باللغة العربية۔لقد قمت بالبحث في الكلمة الأوردية Base مما يعني القاعدة باللغة الأردية۔ تعريفات الكلمة Base تم وصفه هنا بأقصى قدر من التفاصيل، وأيضا تغريم المرادفات المختلفة للكلمة Base ۔ يمكنك العثور على كلمات مثل Base من Hamariweb.com۔ القاموس بلغات متعددة مثل الأردية، العربية ، الهندية ، الإسبانية ، الفرنسية وغيرها من اللغات۔
Base Meaning in Arabic: Searching meanings in Arabic can be beneficial for understanding the context in an efficient manner. You can get more than one meaning for one word in Arabic. You have searched the English word "Base" which meaning "القاعدة" in Arabic. Base meaning in Arabic has been searched 11603 times till 03 Jun, 2023. The definitions of the word Base has been described here with maximum details, and also fined different synonyms for the word Base. You can listen to the pronunciation of the word Base in clear voice from this page online through our voice dictionary a unique facility for dedicated users.
You can find words like Base from Hamariweb.com dictionary in multiple languages like Urdu, Hindi, Spanish, French and other languages. Hamariweb.com dictionary is not only popular among students but also popular among professionals. It is one of the best online dictionaries in the world especially in "English to Arabic Meaning" & "Arabic to English Meaning" of thousands of daily use and typical words.