Bias Meaning in Urdu
Bias meaning in English to Urdu is طرف داری (Tarafdaari). Bias synonym words are included Diagonal, Preconception, Predetermine, Prejudice. Similar words of Bias are also commonly used in daily talk like as Bias decision, Bias judgement, and Biassing.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Bias Definition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To incline to one side; to give a particular direction to; to influence; to prejudice; to prepossess.
- (n.) A weight on the side of the ball used in the game of bowls, or a tendency imparted to the ball, which turns it from a straight line.
- (n.) A slant; a diagonal; as, to cut cloth on the bias.
- (n.) A leaning of the mind; propensity or prepossession toward an object or view, not leaving the mind indifferent; bent; inclination.
- (n.) A wedge-shaped piece of cloth taken out of a garment (as the waist of a dress) to diminish its circumference.
- (a.) Cut slanting or diagonally, as cloth.
- (a.) Inclined to one side; swelled on one side.
- (adv.) In a slanting manner; crosswise; obliquely; diagonally; as, to cut cloth bias.
Bias Urdu Meaning with Definition
Bias is an English word meaning Yak Tarfa Rujhan in Urdu, written as يَک طَرفَہ رُجحان. It refers to inclination or prejudice for or against one person or group, especially in a way considered to be unfair. The action of supporting or opposing a particular person or thing wrongly is called bias. You may learn how to pronounce it correctly along with translation in Urdu, as well as the definition and sentences that go with it.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Bias Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary