Virtual Meaning in Urdu
Virtual meaning in English to Urdu is واقعی (Waqai). Virtual synonym words are included Practical. Similar words of Virtual are also commonly used in daily talk like as Virtual, Virtual, and Virtuality.
Virtual Sentence & Examples
- Pandemic has shifted all the education in a virtual manner .
- The company has a virtual monopoly in world markets.
- Virtual is a world created by a computer video game.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Virtual Definition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Having the power of acting or of invisible efficacy without the agency of the material or sensible part; potential; energizing.
- (a.) Being in essence or effect, not in fact; as, the virtual presence of a man in his agent or substitute.
Virtual Urdu Meaning with Definition
Virtual is an English word that is used for nearly or almost as stated, but not in full or in strict definition. Virtual meaning in Urdu is a مجازی. Virtual word is driven from the English language that indicated the online world, it means by computer or device. We use it to describe an interaction that does not take place in a personal physical environment. Virtual word meaning in English is well described here in English as well as in Urdu. You can use this amazing English to Urdu dictionary online to check the meaning of other words too as the word virtual meaning. The term, derived from late Middle English (also in the sense ‘possessing certain virtues’): from medieval Latin virtualis, from Latin virtus ‘virtue’, suggested by late Latin virtuosus.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Virtual Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary