bite Meaning in Arabic
meaning in Arabic is
- Synonyms and related
Bit, Burn, Chomp, Collation, Morsel, Prick, Pungency, Sharpness, Snack, Sting. Check out
similar words like Biter, Biters and Bites;
Urdu Translation is
BITE Synonyms & Definition
- (v. i.) To cause a smarting sensation; to have a property which causes such a sensation; to be pungent; as, it bites like pepper or mustard.
- (v.) The act of seizing with the teeth or mouth; the act of wounding or separating with the teeth or mouth; a seizure with the teeth or mouth, as of a bait; as, to give anything a hard bite.
- (v. i.) To take or keep a firm hold; as, the anchor bites.
- (v. t.) To seize with the teeth, so that they enter or nip the thing seized; to lacerate, crush, or wound with the teeth; as, to bite an apple; to bite a crust; the dog bit a man.
- (v. i.) To cause sharp pain; to produce anguish; to hurt or injure; to have the property of so doing.
- (v. t.) To cause sharp pain, or smarting, to; to hurt or injure, in a literal or a figurative sense; as, pepper bites the mouth.
- (v.) A morsel; as much as is taken at once by biting.
- (v.) A cheat; a trick; a fraud.
- (v.) The act of puncturing or abrading with an organ for taking food, as is done by some insects.
- (v. t.) To take hold of; to hold fast; to adhere to; as, the anchor bites the ground.
- (v. i.) To take a bait into the mouth, as a fish does; hence, to take a tempting offer.
- (v. t.) To cheat; to trick; to take in.
- (v.) A blank on the edge or corner of a page, owing to a portion of the frisket, or something else, intervening between the type and paper.
- (v.) The hold which the short end of a lever has upon the thing to be lifted, or the hold which one part of a machine has upon another.
- (v.) A sharper; one who cheats.
- (v. t.) To puncture, abrade, or sting with an organ (of some insects) used in taking food.
- (v. i.) To seize something forcibly with the teeth; to wound with the teeth; to have the habit of so doing; as, does the dog bite?
- (v.) The wound made by biting; as, the pain of a dogs or snakes bite; the bite of a mosquito.
Multi Language Dictionary
Bite ترجمة باللغة العربية: يمكن أن يكون البحث عن المعاني باللغة العربية مفيدًا لفهم السياق بطريقة فعالة۔ يمكنك الحصول على أكثر من ترجمة لكلمة واحدة باللغة العربية۔لقد قمت بالبحث في الكلمة الأوردية Bite مما يعني العضة باللغة الأردية۔ تعريفات الكلمة Bite تم وصفه هنا بأقصى قدر من التفاصيل، وأيضا تغريم المرادفات المختلفة للكلمة Bite ۔ يمكنك العثور على كلمات مثل Bite من Hamariweb.com۔ القاموس بلغات متعددة مثل الأردية، العربية ، الهندية ، الإسبانية ، الفرنسية وغيرها من اللغات۔
Bite Meaning in Arabic: Searching meanings in Arabic can be beneficial for understanding the context in an efficient manner. You can get more than one meaning for one word in Arabic. You have searched the English word "Bite" which meaning "العضة" in Arabic. Bite meaning in Arabic has been searched 9781 times till 06 Feb, 2023. The definitions of the word Bite has been described here with maximum details, and also fined different synonyms for the word Bite. You can listen to the pronunciation of the word Bite in clear voice from this page online through our voice dictionary a unique facility for dedicated users.
You can find words like Bite from Hamariweb.com dictionary in multiple languages like Urdu, Hindi, Spanish, French and other languages. Hamariweb.com dictionary is not only popular among students but also popular among professionals. It is one of the best online dictionaries in the world especially in "English to Arabic Meaning" & "Arabic to English Meaning" of thousands of daily use and typical words.