• Blubbered Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Blubber
- (p. p. & a.) Swollen; turgid; as, a blubbered lip.
• Blubber Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To swell or disfigure (the face) with weeping; to wet with tears.
- (n.) A large sea nettle or medusa.
- (n.) A bubble.
- (v. t.) To give vent to (tears) or utter (broken words or cries); -- with forth or out.
- (n.) The fat of whales and other large sea animals from which oil is obtained. It lies immediately under the skin and over the muscular flesh.
- (v. i.) To weep noisily, or so as to disfigure the face; to cry in a childish manner.