bond Meaning in Arabic
meaning in Arabic is
- Synonyms and related
Adhere, Adherence, Adhesion, Adhesiveness, Alliance, Attach, Attachment, Bail, Bail bond, Bind, Enslaved, Hamper, Shackle, Stick, Tie, Trammel. Check out
similar words like Bon, Bonded and Bondholder;
Urdu Translation is
BOND Synonyms & Definition
- (v. t.) To dispose in building, as the materials of a wall, so as to secure solidity.
- (n.) The state of being bound; imprisonment; captivity, restraint.
- (n.) A vassal or serf; a slave.
- (n.) A binding force or influence; a cause of union; a uniting tie; as, the bonds of fellowship.
- (n.) The union or tie of the several stones or bricks forming a wall. The bricks may be arranged for this purpose in several different ways, as in English or block bond (Fig. 1), where one course consists of bricks with their ends toward the face of the wall, called headers, and the next course of bricks with their lengths parallel to the face of the wall, called stretchers; Flemish bond (Fig.2), where each course consists of headers and stretchers alternately, so laid as always to break joints; Cross bond, which differs from the English by the change of the second stretcher line so that its joints come in the middle of the first, and the same position of stretchers comes back every fifth line; Combined cross and English bond, where the inner part of the wall is laid in the one method, the outer in the other.
- (a.) In a state of servitude or slavery; captive.
- (n.) A unit of chemical attraction; as, oxygen has two bonds of affinity. It is often represented in graphic formulae by a short line or dash. See Diagram of Benzene nucleus, and Valence.
- (v. t.) To place under the conditions of a bond; to mortgage; to secure the payment of the duties on (goods or merchandise) by giving a bond.
- (n.) The state of goods placed in a bonded warehouse till the duties are paid; as, merchandise in bond.
- (n.) A writing under seal, by which a person binds himself, his heirs, executors, and administrators, to pay a certain sum on or before a future day appointed. This is a single bond. But usually a condition is added, that, if the obligor shall do a certain act, appear at a certain place, conform to certain rules, faithfully perform certain duties, or pay a certain sum of money, on or before a time specified, the obligation shall be void; otherwise it shall remain in full force. If the condition is not performed, the bond becomes forfeited, and the obligor and his heirs are liable to the payment of the whole sum.
- (n.) An instrument (of the nature of the ordinary legal bond) made by a government or a corporation for purpose of borrowing money; as, a government, city, or railway bond.
- (n.) Moral or political duty or obligation.
- (n.) That which binds, ties, fastens, or confines, or by which anything is fastened or bound, as a cord, chain, etc.; a band; a ligament; a shackle or a manacle.
- (n.) A heavy copper wire or rod connecting adjacent rails of an electric railway track when used as a part of the electric circuit.
- (n.) League; association; confederacy.
, Bail bond
Multi Language Dictionary
Bond ترجمة باللغة العربية: يمكن أن يكون البحث عن المعاني باللغة العربية مفيدًا لفهم السياق بطريقة فعالة۔ يمكنك الحصول على أكثر من ترجمة لكلمة واحدة باللغة العربية۔لقد قمت بالبحث في الكلمة الأوردية Bond مما يعني السند باللغة الأردية۔ تعريفات الكلمة Bond تم وصفه هنا بأقصى قدر من التفاصيل، وأيضا تغريم المرادفات المختلفة للكلمة Bond ۔ يمكنك العثور على كلمات مثل Bond من Hamariweb.com۔ القاموس بلغات متعددة مثل الأردية، العربية ، الهندية ، الإسبانية ، الفرنسية وغيرها من اللغات۔
Bond Meaning in Arabic: Searching meanings in Arabic can be beneficial for understanding the context in an efficient manner. You can get more than one meaning for one word in Arabic. You have searched the English word "Bond" which meaning "السند" in Arabic. Bond meaning in Arabic has been searched 13981 times till 31 Jan, 2023. The definitions of the word Bond has been described here with maximum details, and also fined different synonyms for the word Bond. You can listen to the pronunciation of the word Bond in clear voice from this page online through our voice dictionary a unique facility for dedicated users.
You can find words like Bond from Hamariweb.com dictionary in multiple languages like Urdu, Hindi, Spanish, French and other languages. Hamariweb.com dictionary is not only popular among students but also popular among professionals. It is one of the best online dictionaries in the world especially in "English to Arabic Meaning" & "Arabic to English Meaning" of thousands of daily use and typical words.