Burn Meaning in Urdu
Burn meaning in English to Urdu is جلانا (Jalana). Burn synonym words are included Bite, Burning, Cauterize, Combust, Cut, Fire, Glow, Incinerate, Sting, Sunburn, Tan. Similar words of Burn are also commonly used in daily talk like as Burner, Burnish, and Burnt.
- He must burn this paper.
- It was burn in upon me that i had fairly got it.
- The only way to burn a book is to burn it leaf after leaf.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Burn Definition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The operation or result of burning or baking, as in brickmaking; as, they have a good burn.
- (v. t.) To make or produce, as an effect or result, by the application of fire or heat; as, to burn a hole; to burn charcoal; to burn letters into a block.
- (v. i.) To combine energetically, with evolution of heat; as, copper burns in chlorine.
- (v. i.) To suffer from, or be scorched by, an excess of heat.
- (v. i.) To have a condition, quality, appearance, sensation, or emotion, as if on fire or excessively heated; to act or rage with destructive violence; to be in a state of lively emotion or strong desire; as, the face burns; to burn with fever.
- (n.) A hurt, injury, or effect caused by fire or excessive or intense heat.
- (v. t.) To consume with fire; to reduce to ashes by the action of heat or fire; -- frequently intensified by up: as, to burn up wood.
- (n.) A small stream.
- (v. t.) To injure by fire or heat; to change destructively some property or properties of, by undue exposure to fire or heat; to scorch; to scald; to blister; to singe; to char; to sear; as, to burn steel in forging; to burn ones face in the sun; the sun burns the grass.
- (v. t.) To perfect or improve by fire or heat; to submit to the action of fire or heat for some economic purpose; to destroy or change some property or properties of, by exposure to fire or heat in due degree for obtaining a desired residuum, product, or effect; to bake; as, to burn clay in making bricks or pottery; to burn wood so as to produce charcoal; to burn limestone for the lime.
- (n.) A disease in vegetables. See Brand, n., 6.
- (v. t.) To cause to combine with oxygen or other active agent, with evolution of heat; to consume; to oxidize; as, a man burns a certain amount of carbon at each respiration; to burn iron in oxygen.
- (v. i.) To be of fire; to flame.
- (v. i.) In certain games, to approach near to a concealed object which is sought.
- (v. t.) To apply a cautery to; to cauterize.
- (v. t.) To consume, injure, or change the condition of, as if by action of fire or heat; to affect as fire or heat does; as, to burn the mouth with pepper.
Burn Urdu Meaning with Definition
Burn is an English word that is used in many sentences in different contexts. Burn meaning in Urdu is a جلانا - Jalana. Burn word is driven by the English language. Burn word meaning in English is well described here in English as well as in Urdu. You can use this amazing English to Urdu dictionary online to check the meaning of other words too as the word Burn meaning.
Finding the exact meaning of any word online is a little tricky. There is more than 1 meaning of each word. However the meaning of Burn stated above is reliable and authentic. It can be used in various sentences and Burn word synonyms are also given on this page. Dictionary is a helpful tool for everyone who wants to learn a new word or wants to find the meaning. This English to Urdu dictionary online is easy to use and carry in your pocket. Similar to the meaning of Burn, you can check other words' meanings as well by searching it online.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Burn Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary