Blessed Meaning in Urdu
Blessed meaning in English to Urdu is شاد (Shaad). Blessed synonym words are included Beatified, Blame, Blamed, Blasted, Blest, Damn, Damned, Darned, Deuced, Everlasting, Infernal. Similar words of Blessed are also commonly used in daily talk like as Bless, Blessed to have you, and Blessed Sign.
Blessed Sentence & Examples
- How blessed is he, who leads a contented life.
- These were blessed breaks in routine.
- What were the blessed breaks in routine.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Blessed Definition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Hallowed; consecrated; worthy of blessing or adoration; heavenly; holy.
- (a.) Imparting happiness or bliss; fraught with happiness; blissful; joyful.
- (a.) Beatified.
- (a.) Used euphemistically, ironically, or intensively.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Bless
- (a.) Enjoying happiness or bliss; favored with blessings; happy; highly favored.
- (a.) Enjoying, or pertaining to, spiritual happiness, or heavenly felicity; as, the blessed in heaven.
Blessed Urdu Meaning with Definition
Blessed is an English word meaning Shaad in Urdu, written as شاد. It is defined as having had good wishes or a prayer said on someone's behalf. A divinely or supremely favored person is also called blessed to be lucky in having a particular thing. You can learn here the proper pronunciation, correct Urdu translation, multiple definitions, and sentences.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Blessed Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary