Caravan in English
Caravan meaning in Urdu to English is Caravan Caravan. Caravan synonym word is Train and Van. Similar words of Caravan are also commonly used in daily talks like .
caravan Sentence & Examples
- The caravan is going to its destination.
- The caravan left the route.
- The caravan presently left the route.
Caravan Definition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A company of travelers, pilgrims, or merchants, organized and equipped for a long journey, or marching or traveling together, esp. through deserts and countries infested by robbers or hostile tribes, as in Asia or Africa.
- (n.) A large, covered wagon, or a train of such wagons, for conveying wild beasts, etc., for exhibition; an itinerant show, as of wild beasts.
- (n.) A covered vehicle for carrying passengers or for moving furniture, etc.; -- sometimes shorted into van.
Caravan Meaning in English
Urdu Word caravan is commonly used in verbal communication or written narratives. caravan meaning in English is Caravan کارواں. This Roman to Urdu Dictionary is helping those who want to learn the meaning of words from a reliable source. caravan word meaning along with caravan definition is given here for a better understanding of the meaning of that word. We have provided here the detailed definition of caravan, it's meaning in English, and the correct pronunciation of the word.
Dictionary always plays a vital role in learning a new language as knowing the exact use of the word is important. Find the correct meaning of caravan in English with all the key details that include Pronunciation, Similar words, and more than 1 definition for better understanding. are similar words of caravan. This Roman to English dictionary is more helpful to search the English meaning without any hassle.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary