Credit Meaning in Urdu
Credit meaning in English to Urdu is نیک نامی (Nake nami). Credit synonym words are included Accredit, Acknowledgment, Citation, Mention, Quotation, Recognition, Reference. Similar words of Credit are also commonly used in daily talk like as Credit, Credit Line, and Credit Sale.
Credit Sentence & Examples
- Bright students bring credit to their institution.
- Credit ratings are checked when people are buying property or cars.
- I shall bring credit to my parents.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Credit Definition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A ground of, or title to, belief or confidence; authority derived from character or reputation.
- (v. t.) To bring honor or repute upon; to do credit to; to raise the estimation of.
- (v. t.) To enter upon the credit side of an account; to give credit for; as, to credit the amount paid; to set to the credit of; as, to credit a man with the interest paid on a bond.
- (n.) That which tends to procure, or add to, reputation or esteem; an honor.
- (n.) Trust given or received; expectation of future playment for property transferred, or of fulfillment or promises given; mercantile reputation entitling one to be trusted; -- applied to individuals, corporations, communities, or nations; as, to buy goods on credit.
- (n.) The side of an account on which are entered all items reckoned as values received from the party or the category named at the head of the account; also, any one, or the sum, of these items; -- the opposite of debit; as, this sum is carried to ones credit, and that to his debit; A has several credits on the books of B.
- (n.) Influence derived from the good opinion, confidence, or favor of others; interest.
- (n.) Reliance on the truth of something said or done; belief; faith; trust; confidence.
- (n.) The time given for payment for lands or goods sold on trust; as, a long credit or a short credit.
- (n.) Reputation derived from the confidence of others; esteem; honor; good name; estimation.
- (v. t.) To confide in the truth of; to give credence to; to put trust in; to believe.
Credit Urdu Meaning with Definition
Credit is one of the most common words usually used in finance. It is usually use in banking sector regarding the money. It is also known as the synonym of fame. Credit word meaning in Urdu is شہرت. Credit is the English language word implies to publicly acknowledge a contributor's role in the production of (something published or broadcast). It was derived from from mid 16th century (originally in the senses ‘belief’, ‘credibility’): from French crédit, probably via Italian credito from Latin creditum, neuter past participle of credere ‘believe, trust’.
All the related information about the Credit word can be found here with sentences and synonyms. The pronunciation of the word Credit can also listen on this page.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Credit Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary